Yes, that's right. I'm off to San Antonio with my hubby this weekend and this girl just wants to have FUN! Let's just get right to the photos of the places I plan to go then, shall we?
Oh, and let me just apologize ahead of time for the dinky thumbnails. They were not displayed that way when I saved them, and I just didn't have time to go back and figure out what I did wrong. (yes, I pack at the last minute too!) So perhaps I'll have MY OWN pictures next week and we'll just call this a preview! =))
- I hear the mission bells....
- Mission San Jose:
- Mission San Antonio de Valero:
- And, of course, The Alamo:
- La Villita:
- The Botanical Gardens:
- The Japanese Tea Garden:
- The Riverwalk (complete with boats to avoid walking...):
- The Streetcars (again with the no walking):
- The Rollercoasters at Fiesta Texas (oh yeah baby...never been...can't WAIT!):
- Ripley's Museum:
- The Tower of the Americas:
- The Rivercenter Mall (oh, the shopping--I'm excited about it and I'm not even what you'd really call a "shopper"!):
Did I mention our hotel abuts the Riverwalk? Perfect for a nighttime stroll (when it's possibly cool enough to be walking)....how romantic, no?
Well, off to go pack now! Hope you all have a great weekend!
© Nicole J. Williams, 2008, all rights reserved.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants