Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #15--Goin' to San Antonio




Thirteen Things To Do and See in San Antonio This Weekend!


Yes, that's right. I'm off to San Antonio with my hubby this weekend and this girl just wants to have FUN! Let's just get right to the photos of the places I plan to go then, shall we?

Oh, and let me just apologize ahead of time for the dinky thumbnails. They were not displayed that way when I saved them, and I just didn't have time to go back and figure out what I did wrong. (yes, I pack at the last minute too!) So perhaps I'll have MY OWN pictures next week and we'll just call this a preview! =))


  1. I hear the mission bells....



  2. Mission San Jose:



  3. Mission San Antonio de Valero:


  4. And, of course, The Alamo:



  5. La Villita:



  6. The Botanical Gardens:



  7. The Japanese Tea Garden:


  8. The Riverwalk (complete with boats to avoid walking...):


  9. Did I mention our hotel abuts the Riverwalk? Perfect for a nighttime stroll (when it's possibly cool enough to be walking)....how romantic, no?


  10. The Streetcars (again with the no walking):


  11. The Rollercoasters at Fiesta Texas (oh yeah baby...never been...can't WAIT!):


  12. Ripley's Museum:


  13. The Tower of the Americas:


  14. The Rivercenter Mall (oh, the shopping--I'm excited about it and I'm not even what you'd really call a "shopper"!):

Well, off to go pack now! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Muah! =)

© Nicole J. Williams, 2008, all rights reserved.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 comments:

Camellia said...

Have tons of vacation fun for me. And that #12...looks scarier than #10! Can't wait for you to tell us about it.

Allyn Evans said...

Have fun!

pussreboots said...

Have fun. Happy TT.

Carolyn Howard-Johnson said...

It's been years since I've been to Sant Antonio. My dear aunt and best friend was alive then. I knew little of THE WAR then, was amazed at how beautiful the Alamo was a night, all lighted up. My Uncle Jim still lives there. Guess it's time to get him to invite me again.
Ha!
Have fun, Nicole!
Best,
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
www.howtodoitfrugally.com

Soul Pockets said...

I think I may just have to plan a vacation there! Have fun

Karen said...

Have a great time! I love San Antonio. I didn't even realize how much there was to do there. I've only visited the Riverwalk, the mall, the Alamo and SeaWorld. Enjoy your visit!!

Denise Patrick said...

Have a great time!! I'm jealous as I've never been to San Antonio and would love to visit the missions and The Alamo!

Happy TT!

Laura said...

Really? You can do all that cool stuff in just one weekend? I can't wait to see the pictures you get. :) Have FUN!