It's an easy squeezey list this week since I started my new job and haven't gotten into a new routine yet!
Here are 13 of my favorite shots off the camera from the trip to San Antonion last week. And no, we didn't do ALL of those things, but we did do the ones we felt like doing once we got there; and by goodness, we enjoyed the time away!
- The view from our hotel room (17th floor!) facing west down Commerce:
- The lovely and luscious Riverwalk boat tour scenery:
- Just one photo doesn't do it justice:
- This really great-looking building across the way from the Alamo:
- The chapel door at Mission San Jose:
- A view of the mission I would love to paint:
- A view of the Alamo enclosure wall I would also love to paint:
- The fountain in front of the Crockett (yes, as in Davy) Hotel:
- The best dessert of the weekend--tres leches with meringue on a carmelized disk of sugar:
- The Tower of the Americas (wow was it windy up there!):
- Me and Mr. Rex...believe it, or not!
- Me and the man who made all the fun possible (and yes, we did ride all the big coasters, including the largest wooden coaster in the country!):
- And for all the blogger ladies out there who love him....Mr. Johnny Depp:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
© Nicole J. Williams, 2008, all rights reserved.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants